|Contribution Rating:||147576 (ranked 7th; 18333 in last year)|
|Member Since||Mar 23, 2010|
|# Messages Posted:||221|
|Location:||Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom|
|About myself:||Retired programmer looking to play the games I didn't have time to play years ago 'coz I was too busy working. Then I found mobygames and it became a full time hobby.|
Piltdown_Man name came about 'coz my nearest and dearest think that playing old games and writing about them for free is a huge joke and at the time I was feeling my age.
I have a bit of a thing about documenting shareware games compilations.
Currently playing Fallout 4, well trying to. I have to reboot so that I have a clean machine if I want to play and I re-install at least once a week on top of that even though my my graphics card has specific settings for the game Fallout will not recognise it and insists on playing in low res.
All Time Favorite
- Thief: Gold -- One of the few games I've played many times, love this series but not a big fan of the last game
- Fallout 3 -- Lost three months of my life playing this game and it's add-ons. I had to abandon Fallout 4 so may replay this
- The Secret of Monkey Island -- The first game on my first computer, got me hooked on adventure games
- Fallout 4 -- Damn this thing is picky about when it chooses to run
- Fallout: New Vegas -- Thought I lost this when I trashed a pc and could not remember my STEAM account details. It's back and it's still good
- Mah Jong Quest III: Balance of Life -- Great as a casual puzzler
- Microsoft Windows 7 (included games) -- A good time filler
- Dishonored -- Started it, looks very good, stopped to play Fallout 4