I sent an email to their CEO Alexander Loginov and here is his response;
The parts of the base are deleted, but the "MobyGames TM Copyright © 1999-2003", doesn't mean anything in international law. We have a good consultation with our lawyer and he told us that you can't do anything against us. Also we could make the mirrors of your base and kill your site at one snap. We could make you run out of money by covering your base in better design and make it's more user friendly. BUT I'M IN GOOD MOOD TODAY. Even the devil could smile sometimes. So live on and sleep well. The code of your base is not there anymore. Bye, see you in afterlife. GOODBYE KISSES.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
CEO & Editor of GameMAG
All your base are belong to us. Have a great day.
Changes to release information:
- Comments can be entered for release information
- Patches can only be entered for platforms which have patches released
Various bug fixes:
- game rating page sometimes displayed incorrect number of votes
- the first year a game was published was sometimes incorrectly displayed in various places (company sheet, developer sheet, etc)
- clicking the finish button when submitting cover/package scans didn't take you to the finished page.
- new credits show up in the recently modified game page.
- various formatting fixes for the Opera and Safari browsers.
- small other fixes
Oh yeah vote for MobyGames at the Webby Awards. :)
Also, those of you who have submitted covers from countries other than the US and did not note this in your cover submission, could you submit a correction if the country is not noted or is listed incorrectly. This just ensures that MobyGames has the most accurate information.
If you ever submitted covers for a game and did not submit the front cover because there was one already on file, well, that front cover might not be there now. Many of the front cover submissions have been removed. So go and check out the site... there are points to be had.
If you have recently received notification that you had a cover rejected and need further explanation as to why it was rejected or want to disbute the rejection then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org."