A more complete listing of the changes:
- Allow https URLs in submissions
- Fixed reported issues with company pages
- Fixed display of certain informational pages
- Added link to critic review browser on games' review subpages
- Display date on critic reviews
- Fixed broken link when adding games to user Have Lists
- Added extra character mappings for search and re-indexed
- Make forum posts reject empty subjects, plus a few other fixes
- Admin and approver fixes
For anyone paying attention, we already have 49 contributors with at least 1000 MobyPoints in 2015, compared to just 39 in 2013 (and 53 in 2014!) - so it looks to have been another super-productive year for all of you in documenting credits, screenshots, and games from throughout video game history. Roll on 2016!
Firstly, the methodical and dedicated Piltdown Man has just made it past 100,000 MobyPoints, thanks to his tireless documenting of PC and console games of the '90s and '00s - hurray!
Secondly and thirdly, we've got Rainier S squeaking past 25,000 (I just approved the final items for him!) thanks to his excellent documenting of German PC games, and Jean-Louis cresting 20,000 points on all kinds of games - including a bunch of PC ones as well. Thanks to all three of these valued contributors!
- The point change for reviews announced last time has been reverted, pending community discussion
- Company pages now display a list of games by the company
- Fixes and improvements for the new approver tool
Besides that big, visible change for everybody, there have been some smaller improvements, as well:
- The private message quota has been increased to 5000
- A new tool for approvers has been added
- Text improvements and backend fixes