Forum Search  

New MobyGoal; two new contributor milestones!

Simon Carless (1801) on Mar 04, 2018

A brief update with three things to mention here:

- We have a new MobyGoal: we're looking for 280 more iOS games, which would get us to 5,250 in total. That's a small fraction of the amount available, obviously, but we're just trying to pick out highlights. Help us out if you can!

- Congrats to Charly2.0 for making it to 100,000 MobyGames points, many of them on cover art, which he's been a MAJOR contributor to in recent years, hurray.

- In addition, looks like Kennyannydenny also hit a key milestone, of 50,000 MobyGames points, thanks to his work documenting DLC for modern-day platforms (and quite a few standalone games too!) Great work here also...

Re: New MobyGoal; two new contributor milestones!

Evil Ryu (65856) on Mar 05, 2018

Kam1Kaz3NL77 Wrote:
Congrats to both.

Second.

OmegaPC777 (7371) on Mar 05, 2018

Congrats to the both of you! ; )

chirinea (43654) on Mar 05, 2018

Congratulations to both of you! Being here for 15 years now and having not even 50K makes me think I won't get to 100K in this life!

Pseudo_Intellectual (59730) on Mar 05, 2018

It seems like I've been on the threshold of 60K forever, but then some young turk will come blasting by and achieve what it's taken me a decade to accumulate here in a single year, go figure.

Victor Vance (10083) on Mar 05, 2018

Impressive work from the both of them, so congrats from me too!

MAT (182442) on Mar 12, 2018

I always prefer quality over quantity. But both Charly and Kenny submit quality stuff in great quantity... so kudos to that. Well done, guys.

Kam1Kaz3NL77 (87873) on Mar 13, 2018

You were adding to the previous wii milestone, and you're quite underway for this ine